Medical treatment for stretch marks Cracked Skin
How to prevent stretch marks?
Although there is no proven method to prevent stretch marks. But keeping the weight within the standard to prevent stretch marks from being overweight, even those who are pregnant. You may consult your doctor to come up with a plan for proper exercise and diet.
although in general People with stretch marks do not need treatment. But if the symptoms cause discomfort about the beauty of the skin. anxiety The stretch marks expand to a large area or severely affect life. can see a doctor to determine the cause and plan effective care at ยูฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.com
Self-Relieving Stretch Marks
People with stretch marks may not be able to completely disappear on their own. But making the marks fade away or help speed up the stretch marks to fade faster with various methods such as
- Eat foods that contain zinc, protein, and foods rich in vitamins A, C, and D, such as beans, fish, carrots, sweet potatoes, milk, etc.
- Drink plenty of water and avoid caffeinated beverages, as this can increase your risk of stretch marks.
- Take granulated sugar and rub it over the stretched area using 1 cup of sugar mixed with almond oil or coconut oil. by not allowing the sugar to dissolve Add a little lemon juice and rub the mixture over the cracked skin for 8–10 minutes. Repeat several times a week in the shower.
- Take fresh peeled aloe vera and apply it on stretch marks after bathing.
- Use body makeup to cover up cracks in the skin.
- Use different types of skin care creams, such as creams containing tretinoin, vitamin A, cocoa butter, shea butter, olive oil, vitamin E oil. or centella asiatica leaf extract
The stretch marks creams or products mentioned above are suitable for the newly appeared stretch marks. Users should gradually massage it to absorb into the skin and use continuously for several weeks.
However, people with stretch marks do not need treatment. Because the marks that occur are not harmful to health and will gradually fade away naturally. Although stretch marks cannot completely heal on their own without medical treatment, But the response of Cracked Skin such scars to treatment may vary from person to person. depending on the form of the skin age and diet